brewmaxx– the automation solution for the brewing industry
brewmaxx can be used for both full-scale or partial automation of a brewery. Typical process areas are:
- Silo systems
- Fermenting and storage cellars
- Yeast management
- Bottling plants
- Auxiliary plants
- CIP plants
The basic version of the process control system brewmaxx offers system components for:
- Production data acquisition and evaluation,
- Process control with
- recipe management.
Production data management
brewmaxx is equipped with a high-performance real-time database in which all operating, process, machine and energy data is recorded, processed and provided. A number of pre-assembled production, batch and consumption reports are available as standard. The reports are generated in Excel and can be further processed quite easily. The brewmaxx production data management system is identical to the basic system Plant Acquis iT in terms of its functionality. Click here for further details.
Process control system
Due to its class concept (technical and technological automation objects with encapsulated functionality) the standard brewmaxx process control system offers proven solutions for control and process engineering tasks of the brewing industry. Click here for further details about the class concept.
Sequence-based recipe control
Integrated in the standard process control system, brewmaxx provides system components especially developed for workflow-controlled processes in breweries. Furthermore, the technology-related recipe control contains the management and creation of master recipes as well as tank farm management and route control.
Click here for further details about the sequence-based recipe control.
Optional modules and add-ons
Read more about the brewing-specific modules and add-ons, which can be combined with the brewmaxx process control system, on the following pages.
- Production-related solution for bottling plants according to the Weihenstephan Standards
- Continuous process control system with integrated recipe control
- Optional industry-specific technological classes (equipment modules)
- Automatic route control (routing)
- Special functions for tank farm management
- Material-related process control
- Meets the principle of “Parameterisation instead of programming” An individually created PLC code is excluded as far as possible
- Enables process programming without stopping production
- Flat system architecture with a central server
- Independent of the PLC manufacturer
- Modern user interface that meets the latest usability standards
- Excellent presentation of (vector-based) process graphics and process images
- Extensive library of pre-configured technical and technological automation classes
- Standard engineering tools for quick engineering and commissioning
- Simple creation of individual production reports via drag & drop
- High level of standardisation for securing and conveying process know-how (audits, staff training, etc.)
- Developed for standard software (Microsoft Windows, Office and SQL)
- Scalability of single station to multi-server systems
- Available in English, Spanish, German, Russian, French and Portuguese (Chinese available on request)
- Forward and backward compatibility with other brewmaxx system versions
- Brewing industry
- Data acquisition, data archiving, etc.
- Weak point analysis, efficiency analysis, etc.
- Sequence-based process control with configurable parameters
- Special technological classes, e.g. for realising transfer processes with the automatic change of source or target tanks
- Order list for creating and managing production orders
- Additional standard reports for procedures, master recipes and batch records
- Process image creation (Process Screen Designer)
- Engineering tool (Object Control Matrix)
- Central engineering environment (Configuration Manager)
- Central user interface for visualising “operating & monitoring” (Operation Manager)
- Central user management
- System classes for data acquisition
- Messaging system
- Integrated interfaces for brewmaxx material and brewmaxx connect
- Optional technological equipment modules