Welcome to ProLeiT. If you are looking for state-of-the-art solutions for industrial automation, process control technology and manufacturing execution systems (MES), then look no further. As the software manufacturer of the PLC-based process control systems Plant iT and brewmaxx, we support controllers from Schneider Electric, Siemens and Rockwell Automation.
Integrated process visualisation, pre-configured automation objects, ISA-88 compliant batch systems, modules for continuous recipe and materials management as well as standardised ERP interfaces are just a few examples of the uniqueness of our solutions. In contrast to simple HMI and SCADA solutions, our products promote the philosophy "Parameterisation instead of programming".
Learn more about us and our products and discover why we have been growing successfully and continuously together with our customers for over 30 years. More than 2,100 production facilities in over 110 countries currently use our process control systems and MES solutions. We are one of the world's leading providers of control system solutions in the food and beverage industry.
New key functions:
- Additional Modicon controller platform from Schneider Electric now available
- New automation classes for Altivar Drives with direct connection to all system parameters
- Batch Orchestration System (BOS), the evolution of Plant Batch iT
- Clear and more flexible design of the user interface in the recipe editor
- Mobile process operation with smart control & smart units for fast, location-independent plant operation and maintenance
- Advanced server concept for integration into cooperative networks ensures greater efficiency and optimum use of hardware
- Quick and direct access to relevant information through functional extensions in the Plant iT Visu-Recorder
- Extended functionalities in the screen viewer and a uniform user interface
- Automatic assignment of the order to operational messages for precise error analysis and system optimization
Get to know us online and find out which webinars will be offered soon.
See here the complete overview of our webinars.
See here the complete overview of our trade fair dates, with the possibility to make appointments.