Course D2/S400 (Remote) – Plant iT / brewmaxx
Basic Training with Phase Controller PHC - S7-400 (Remote)
Please select one of the available dates and click the red "Sign up now"-button next to it. You will be forwarded to the registration form. Should you have any questions regarding registration you can contact us: +49 9132 777 0.
|11/21/22 - 11/25/22 + 11/28/22 - 11/29/22||English||Remote||Sign up now|
Legend: Booked upFew seats leftSeats available
Price per Person:
Plant Direct iT / brewmaxx - The Process Control System
Plant Acquis iT / brewmaxx - The Production Data Management System
The course is a combination of the course D2/X: Plant iT basic training with phase controller PHC without control reference and the course PLC2/S400:Phase controller PHC - S7-400
The training will be held remotely via MS Teams.
Participants will be able to access our training system via Apache Guacamole VPN.
Independent parameterization and operation of plants based on Plant Direct iT.
After the training, the participants are able to independently configure individual operations without reference to a recipe.
Good Step7 - Classic IL knowledge.
- System overview and basic functions
- Operation of the Operation Manager
- Operation of the Configuration Manager
- Reporting system
- Measured value acquisition
- Parameterization and interconnection of automation objects (CM)
- Control matrices (OCM)
- Operations (PHC)
- Overview of Global Plant iT System Variables
- Programming the interlocks of basic automation classes.
- Creation of the Unit DB
- Programming of operations PHC with OCMs without recipe reference
- Controller loading