Course D2/S1500 – Plant iT / brewmaxx
Basic Training with phase controller PHC - S1500
Please select one of the available dates and click the red "Sign up now"-button next to it. You will be forwarded to the registration form. Should you have any questions regarding registration you can contact us: +49 9132 777 0.
|02/20/23 - 02/24/23 + 03/01/23 - 03/03/23||German||Herzogenaurach||Sign up now|
|06/26/23 - 06/30/23 + 07/05/23 - 07/07/23||German||Herzogenaurach||Sign up now|
|10/23/23 - 10/27/23 + 11/06/23 - 11/08/23||German||Herzogenaurach||Sign up now|
Legend: Booked upFew seats leftSeats available
Price per Person:
8 days. Blended learning.
The course is a combination of the course D2/X: Plant iT basic training with phase controller PHC without control reference (classroom training) and the course PLC2/S1500: phase controller PHC - S7-1500 (remote training)
Independent parameterization and operation of plants based on Plant Direct iT / brewmaxx.
After the training, the participants are able to independently configure individual operations without reference to a recipe.
Good knowledge of Siemens TIA Portal.
- System overview and basic functions
- Operation of the Operation Manager
- Operation of the Configuration Manager
- Reporting system
- Measured value acquisition
- Parameterization and interconnection of automation objects (CM)
- Control matrices (OCM)
- Operations (PHC)
- Overview of Global Plant iT System Variables
- Programming the interlocks of basic automation classes.
- Creation of the Unit DB
- Programming of operations PHC with OCMs without recipe reference
- Controller loading