With Plant Acquis iT, process, operating, machine and energy data is recorded, processed, archived and provided for plant-wide information management.
Besides simple production data acquisition (PDA) or operating data acquisition, it additionally enables the ad-hoc evaluation of the recorded data and its visualisation.
The basic system Plant Acquis iT can be installed separately, i.e. without the process control system Plant Direct iT, wherever information is processed in a programmable logic controller. It particularly considers the heterogeneity and complexity of the subordinate automation systems from which data should be acquired.
OPC is the favoured interface. Additionally, a driver-based interface for non OPC-capable systems is available whose layout barely impairs the functionality of subordinate systems. These connection methods enable the simple and flexible connection of various control platforms, e.g. Schneider Electric, Siemens, Rockwell Automation or VIPA.
- Integrated and production-related solution for optimising production, bottling and packaging plants.
- Acquisition of operating data according to the Weihenstephan Standards
- Intelligent functions for saving energy (water, electricity, gas, etc.)
- Food and beverage industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Chemicals industry
- Data acquisition
- Data archiving
- Data evaluation
- Weak point analysis
- Efficiency analysis
- Filler Stop Tracker
- Machine Stop Tracker
- Integrated reporting
- Order-related material identification
- Connection to PLC-based process control systems
- Integrated interfaces for Plant Direct iT