We are looking for a (Senior) Sales Manager for the customer segments Food & Dairy to join the ProLeiT sales organization. The successful candidate will be willing to drive the segment’s strategic growth with the potential and ambition to rapidly take on increased responsibilities as required by the company’s growth. Sounds exciting, right?
ProLeiT, a subsidiary of Schneider Electric headquartered in Herzogenaurach (near Erlangen / Nuremberg), develops and delivers automation solutions worldwide for various industries such as brewing, beverages, food, bakery, dairy, pharma/biopharma, and chemicals. Our systems are deployed in over 2,200 production facilities across 110 countries.
- Prepare a compelling Growth Plan dedicated to food & dairy based on quantification and qualification of these segments
- Select customers to target, manage pipelines and generate sales funnels to achieve orders goal
- Engage Sales Managers as well as Sales and Pre-sales Engineers from our international ProLeiT and Schneider Electric entities, and develop hunting strategies based on the geography and customers
- Cover complete ecosystem around the customer (design companies, System Integrators, Process OEMs…)
- Formulate sales strategy and tactics
- Run negotiation meetings for large deals, mainly with Process OEMs and End Users
- Comprehensive induction, regular training and development opportunities
- Leverage a strong brand and an expended network by SE to grow the business in the two branches food & dairy
- Innovation & Influence: We don't just work at the cutting edge - we help shape it
- Benefits such as our own gym and a canteen in Herzogenaurach / job bike / employee events and much more
- A competitive salary package including a company car for private use
- Industry experience in the food or dairy sector and an existing network
- Strong business development mindset and proven sales track-record by achieving and exceeding order targets consistently
- Experience with long sales lifecycle deals and with consultative selling including Digitalization solutions at plant and enterprise level
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel regularly (75% in Germany and international)
No two people are flawless and not all career paths are the same. The important thing is that we have the will to learn and develop ourselves further. Because we know that a career also means first having to find your strengths. Apply now, even if you don't (yet) meet all the requirements. We look forward to getting to know you!
CV including salary expectations, quoting job ID 2023-62690.The contact person for this position is Isabel Blumrich. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us via LinkedIn.
Note: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Should Schneider Electric consider a candidate whose profile was sent by recruitment agencies without an existing framework agreement, no claims can be asserted against Schneider Electric.
You can find us on Instagram via @lifeatschneider_dach and @proleit so you don't miss any news.
You can find also everything about Schneider Electric as an employer here: https://www.se.com/de/de/about-us/careers/overview.jsp
Schneider Electric ist führend in der digitalen Transformation des Energiemanagements und der Automatisierung. Unsere Technologien ermöglichen der Welt eine sichere, effiziente und nachhaltige Nutzung von Energie. Wir streben danach, eine Weltwirtschaft zu fördern, die sowohl ökologisch lebensfähig als auch hochproduktiv ist.