ProLeiT is a medium-sized IT company headquartered in Herzogenaurach, located in the heart of the Nürnberg-Fürth-Erlangen metropolitan region. For global players in the brewing, beverage, food, bakery, dairy, pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical and chemical industries, we develop and supply automation solutions for the process industry on a worldwide level. Our process control systems and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) are utilized in more than 1,800 production facilities,in more than 100 countries.
Help us transform technological innovation into world-class software solutions and services and become a part of our ongoing success story since 1986!
To expand our project team in Herzogenaurach, we are looking for a food technologist (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
Your tasks at ProLeiT:
- Concept development and creation of requirement specifications
- Creation of customer-specific automation solutions for process control engineering on the basis of process descriptions (requirement specification/functional specification)
- Execution of software tests (Factory Acceptance Test/Site Acceptance Test) in close cooperation with end customers and system integrators
- Worldwide commissioning of our process control systems and MES solutions at the customer's production plant
- Successfully completed training as a food technology specialist (m/f/d) or successfully completed studies as a Bachelor / Master (m/f/d) in food technology or food technology and biotechnology
- Experience in programming SIMATIC S7 controls (AWL) is an advantage
- Flexibility, worldwide willingness to travel for software tests and commissioning, strong communication skills
Your new opportunities at ProLeiT:
- We offer long-term employment in a growing, innovative and globally operating company, with flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- We support you in your personal and professional development
- Our values of helpfulness, responsibility, openness and respect are lived on a daily basis
- We support your commitment with flexible working hours, performance-based remuneration, a wide range of social benefits, a gym and a company canteen.
Your application for your new job at ProLeiT:
Please exclusively use the online application function our homepage, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
For a first trustful contact, our human resources department is at your disposal under the telephone number +49 (0)9132-777-100 via the email address jobs(at)proleit.com.
If you are applying for the position, please note that your personal data and documents will be processed and stored at our premises and/or electronically stored until the final completion of the application process.
General data protection regulations: