ProLeiT is a medium-sized IT business based in Herzogenaurach, in the heart of the metropolitan region of Nuremberg, Fuerth & Erlangen. We develop and supply automation solutions to global players from the brewing, beverage, food, bakery, dairy, pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical and chemical industries worldwide. Our process control systems and manufacturing execution systems (MES) are used in over 1,800 production plants in more than 100 countries.
Provide your support and help us transform innovative ideas into cutting-edge software solutions and services and become part of our success story which began in 1986!
To enhance our project team in Herzogenaurach, we are currently looking for an Application Engineer (m/f/d).
Your duties at ProLeiT:
- Developing concepts and creating specifications
- Creating tailored automation solutions for process control technology based on process descriptions (requirements specifications/technical specifications)
- Executing software tests (factory acceptance tests/site acceptance tests) in close cooperation with end customers and system partners
- Commissioning our process control systems and MES solutions in-situ worldwide
Your skills and experience:
- Relevant vocational training and professional e xperience, e.g. as an electrical engineer, brewer, dairy expert, computer scientist or respective graduate engineer (e.g. automation technology, process engineering, electrical engineering, information technology, business informatics, computer science)
- Experience in programming SIMATIC S7 controllers (STL)
- Flexibility, willingness to travel internationally for software testing and commissioning, good communication skills
Your new opportunities at ProLeiT:
- We offer you a long-term career opportunity in a growing innovative and global company with flat hierarchies and short communication lines.
- We give you opportunities for personal and professional development.
- We live our values of assistance, responsibility, openness and respect to the full.
- We boast a range of benefits including flexible working hours, a competitive remuneration package, a staff canteen, a fitness studio and social activities.
Your application for your new position at ProLeiT:
Please only use our online application function on our website, specifying details of your desired remuneration and availability.
If you have any questions or require further information, feel free to call our HR department on +49 (0)9132-777-100 or email us at email@example.com.
If you wish to apply, please note your personal details and documents will be archived at our main office and/or saved in an electronic retrieval system until the end of the application process.
General data privacy policies: