ProLeiT is a medium-sized IT company headquartered in Herzogenaurach/Germany. For global players in the brewing, beverage, food, bakery, dairy, pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical and chemical industries, we develop and supply automation solutions for the process industry on a worldwide level. Our process control systems and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) are utilized in more than 1,800 production facilities, in more than 100 countries.
Help us transform technological innovation into world-class software solutions and services and become a part of our ongoing success story since 1986!
To expand our project team in Chicago, we are looking for a Process Engineer (m/f/d) Automation as soon as possible.
Your tasks at ProLeiT:
- Creating tailored automation solutions for process control technology based on process descriptions (requirements specifications / technical specifications)
- Executing software tests (factory acceptance tests/site acceptance tests) in close cooperation with end customers and system partners
- Commissioning our process control systems and MES solutions on site in the USA and Canada.
- Relevant vocational training and professional experience, e.g. as an electrical engineer, brewer, dairy expert, computer scientist or respective graduate engineer (e.g. automation technology, process engineering, electrical engineering, information technology, business informatics, computer science)
- Experience in programming Rockwell CLX and / or SIMATIC S7 controllers
- Flexibility, willingness to travel for commissioning, good communication skills
Your new opportunities at ProLeiT:
- We offer long-term employment in a growing, innovative and globally operating company, with flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- We support you in your personal and professional development
- Our values of helpfulness, responsibility, openness and respect are lived on a daily basis
- We boast a range of benefits including flexible working hours, a competitive remuneration package and social activities
Your application for your new job at ProLeiT:
Please exclusively use the online application function on our homepage, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
For a first trustful contact, our human resources department is at your disposal under the telephone number +49 (0)9132-777-100 or via the e-mail address jobs(at)proleit.com.
If you are applying for the position, please note that your personal data and documents will be processed and stored at our premises and/or electronically stored until the final completion of the application process.
General data protection regulations: