We are looking for out-of-the-box thinkers!
You have already graduated in a technical discipline, but programming is your real passion. You want to further improve your skills in the field of software development and plant automation. If so, we have the ideal role for you! With our help, you can take the next step and become an excellent software engineer. We are an innovative and growing company that is aiming to be the market leader within our core industries. We, therefore, focus on lifelong learning and the continuous development of your skills. Through our two-year Software Application Engineer Traineeship, we offer career changers the opportunity to display their digital DNA and to implement exciting projects for renowned customers.
Core parts of your training at ProLeiT:
- Programming of PLCs
- Creating user interfaces in C# and WPF
- Programming database processes in SQL
- Automating entire process engineering plants with our process control systems Plant iT and brewmaxx
After completing your training, you will be given numerous opportunities to perform and progress. System development, support, consulting, sales and engineering are just a few of the roles open to you at ProLeiT in which you can use your new-found skill set.
You will need to fulfil the following requirements when applying:
- Graduate in a technical discipline (bachelor’s degree) or equivalent professional experience
- Good understanding of technical and process engineering systems
- The ability to think analytically
Since we can only consider applicants for our traineeship who have already graduated in a technical discipline or have equivalent professional experience, the position offers an attractive remuneration package.
Are you interested? If so, please apply through our application form or by writing to:
91074 Herzogenaurach, Germany