The Bachelor of Science Informatics training program combines hands-on training at our head office in Herzogenaurach with theoretical studies at the Technische Hochschule Nuremberg. After four and a half years' training, you will graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree and the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) qualification "Fachinformatiker Fachrichtung Anwendungsentwicklung" (IT application specialist).
Focus of our practical in-house training:
- PLC programming
- Creating user interfaces using C# and WPF
- Programming database sequences in SQL
- Creating MES solutions
- Working on optimisation of our process control systems Plant iT and brewmaxx
Upon completing your hands-on training, you will work as part of a team which is responsible for the project planning of production plants based on sophisticated automation solutions for the process industry, and also for the creation of MES solutions.
More detailed information about the course of studies.
- Good, general or specific qualification for university entrance
- Analytical thinker
- Self motivation and initiative
- Enjoy solving complex tasks
With the right level of commitment, you will have excellent career prospects in a dynamic environment.