The Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology training program combines hands-on training at our head office in Herzogenaurach with theoretical studies at the Georg Simon Ohm University of Applied Sciences in Nuremberg. After four and a half years' training, you will graduate with a Bachelor of Engineering degree and the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) qualification "Fachinformatiker Fachrichtung Anwendungsentwicklung" (IT application specialist).
Focus of our practical in-house training:
- PLC programming
- Creating user interfaces using Visual Basic
- Programming database sequences in SQL
- Configuration and programming of complete control systems
Upon completing your hands-on training, you will work as part of a team which is responsible for the project planning of production plants based on sophisticated automation solutions for the process industry, and also for the commissioning of such plants around the world.
More detailed information about the course of studies.
- General or specific qualification for university entrance
- Analytical thinker
- Self motivation and initiative
- Enjoy solving complex tasks
With the right level of commitment, you will have excellent career prospects in a dynamic environment.