Process automation for breweries
The process control system brewmaxx was specifically developed to meet the demands of the brewing industry and combines comprehensive IT expertise with brewing know-how. brewmaxx can be used for both full-scale or partial automation of a brewery, e.g. for silo systems, brewhouses, fermenting and storage cellars, yeast management, filtering systems, filling systems, auxiliary or CIP plants. Process automation with brewmaxx results in considerable savings in time, cost and effort. brewmaxx links the various processes intelligently and helps to manage a brewery more efficiently and economically.
- Brewing specific know-how- brewmaxx is utilesed by over 650 breweries in the areas of automation, information and control technology
- Parameterisation instead of programming, alterations to the control system are even possible without stopping production.
- Integrated, technology-related recipe control and management
- Brewing-specific equipment modules
- Cross-divisional and web-based reporting system
- integrated MES funktionality
- Energy management system
... and much more! Learn more about our process control system.